Tax Collector/Town Clerk

Town Clerk/Tax Collector
Michelle Beauchamp Phone: 603-652-4501 x4 Fax: 603-652-4120
Diane Dubios
Deputy Town Clerk
Assistant Tax Collector Phone 603-652-4501 x3 Fax: 603-652-4120
Norma Corrow
Deputy Tax Collector    
Assistant Town Clerk
Phone: 603-652-4501 x3 Fax: 603-652-4120
Jinette Sturman
Assistant Town Clerk/
Tax Collector Phone: 603-652-4501 x 3 Fax: 603-652-4120
Address: P.O Box 180 424 White Mountain Highway Milton, NH 03851  
Hours: Monday 8:30am-4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am-4:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am-4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am-6:30pm
Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
Last Saturday of the Month 8am-12pm
Except Holiday weekends
2016 Saturday Office Hours

2017 Saturday Office Hours

Late Dog Licensing
The Town Clerk is now Registering Dogs for 2017

Voting and Election Information
11.8.16 Election Results  
Milton Filing Period for Open Elected Positions:  
All candidates shall file a Declaration of Candidacy with the Town Clerk during the filing period for town positions. Declaration of Candidacy forms are available at the Town Clerk’s Office.  The filing period shall begin on the seventh Wednesday and end on the Friday of the following week before the Town Election  (Wednesday January 25th 2017–  Friday February 3rd 2017).  All candidates who file on the last day of the filing period shall do so in person before the Town Clerk between the hours of 8:30am – 5pm. Town Election shall be held on Tuesday March 14th 2017 at the Milton Assembly of God Church.

2017 Art 1 Open Elected Offical Positions
Voter ID Explanatory Document 2015
Federal Postcard Voter Application 1/30/16 Town Deliberative Minutes
State of NH Absentee Ballot Search  
Additional Links and Information
Landlords Agent Residency Affidavit NH Vital Records
Vanity Plate Check State of NH DMV NH Fish and Game
Dog License Fees    


Frequently Asked Questions

The Town Clerk/Tax Collector's Office can process Hunting & Fishing Licenses, as well as Boat Registrations.




Milton New Hampshire News and Events


©Town of Milton | Site by MoxDog Hosting & Design